- MACARONS - MACARON TOWERS - MACARON CAKES -
- DESSERTS - PASTRIES -
Delivery/Collection Options from Skerries
1. Local delivery any day as far as Balbriggan - Rush/Lusk : Free
2. Regional delivery any day as far as Stamullen - Swords : €5
3. Collection any day at Applegreen, Keenogue carpark / Smyths Toys, Airside carpark : €5
4. Friday collection at Phibsborough Market / Saturday collection at St. Anne's Market : Free
5. Event delivery arranged per order.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
"Had both the macarons and cupcarons- delicious, fresh and presented lovely!"
Creative cuisine · Great food
Alan Couëdelo is a local chef originally from Troyes in the Champagne region of France. He worked in Gourmet Food Parlour and in La Scarpetta before starting his own business. He's been living in Skerries for several years now with his wife, who is a Skerries native, and their two boys.
Alan brings his French flair and passion to all his cooking but after training in the arts of patisserie has developed a particular love for beautiful macarons infused with all varieties of flavour.
With macarons the only limit is imagination!
”It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
- Laura Ingalls Wilder -
beauty and flavour
MACARONS HAVE BEEN PRODUCED IN THE VENETIAN MONASTRIES SINCE THE 8TH CENTURY A.D. DURING THE RENAISSANCE, FRENCH QUEEN CATHERINE DE' MEDICI'S ITALIAN PASTRY CHEFS MADE THEM WHEN SHE BROUGHT THEM WITH HER TO FRANCE IN 1533 UPON MARRYING HENRY II OF FRANCE.
PARISIAN MACARONS ARE ALMOND MERINGUE TREATS WHICH ARE CRISPY ON THE OUTSIDE BUT CHEWY ON THE INSIDE AND FILLED WITH DELICIOUS CREAMS AND JAMS.
Our macarons follow this proud tradition with a marriage of beauty and flavour through skilled craftsmanship and high quality ingredients. These melt in the mouth creations are perfect for afternoon tea or as an after dinner treat.